Sunday, May 18, 2008

Goodbye Baby, Hello Boy

On Saturday Dawson had his first haircut. I was hesitating getting it cut because I knew he would instantly go from looking like a baby to a little boy. But, his hair was getting very out of control, so I caved! We took him to Beaners, a great hair salon especially for kids. They have a ball pit, movies playing, and an assortment of cool cars and animals for the kids to sit on while they get their hair cut! Sounds fun hey? Well I think the following pictures require little explanation! Here is Dawson's first hair cut.....

Before Shots

The ball pit
"Um you do realize this car is pink guys?"
(he refused to wear the cape, so off went the shirt) Blissfully unaware
The cut

After : "what have they done to me?"
Nice new do!!!
Congratulations Dawson you survived!!!


1 comments:

The Olson's said...

Great post! A picture tells a thousand words. I really have enjoyed the last two posts. He is getting so big. And, I don't need to tell you but he is SO cute! The Korean teacher's over here are oooing and ahhhing.