Sunday, May 25, 2008

24 Weeks!!!

Time is flying by and I'm already at 24 weeks! That pregnancy ticker on the side of our blog is starting to stress me out a little, just seems to be counting down too fast! So how have I been feeling? Really great actually! I have been tired on and off this past month, but the source of my tiredness is due to seasonal allergies more than pregnancy (I look forward to next spring when I can take allergy medication again). I have had an increase in hip and lower back pain, but as long as I avoid heavy lifting and a lot of bending it's pretty bearable. Yep, I'm going to be useless on moving day!

1 comments:

kimberley said...

i say, be as useless as possible:).

you look amazing! and your tummy is so perfect!

you could always put a sticky note on your monitor where the pregnancy ticker is - might help a bit with the anxiety:).

oh!! and the pictures were taken at parkland...i had always just sat lyla on the rides before without putting any money in, but she had been such a good girl that day i couldn't resist. i think it's adorable that dawson neighs frantically everytime he sees it - good luck when he figures out it can move!!:)