Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Swimming With Friends!


Today Dawson went swimming for the first time! We went to the Collicut Center, which is about 5 minutes from our house, with 2 of Dawson's girlfriends(and their mommies of course). Dawson didn't laugh or cry, he just had a blank look on his face the whole time. Even when we went down the big water slide, he really seemed indifferent to the whole experience! But because there were no tears, I think he must have enjoyed himself!










1 comments:

kimberley said...

It was so good to hear from you Karalee!! I love seeing the pictures of your sweet baby boy:).

I saw on Jenny's site that you think Dawson is teething, poor guy...Lyla cut her first two teeth really early too, she was about 3 1/2 months - and it hasn't stopped! She has four more teeth to cut and then she should be done. Such a fun time - good luck:).