Trev is not the type to phone, or for that matter write, and tell you what he thinks so I will write and tell you what he verbalizes. He said the other day that Dawson is a very good looking kid. Just so you know Trev does not say that about many kids. I would say that I have to agree with Trev. Oh and I think that with every picture he looks more and more like Dave did in his baby pictures. What a cutie!!
I am a wife to a wonderful husband (Dave),a mother to three amazing little boys(Dawson 5,Cooper 3 &and, Nixon 1), and most importantly I am a Child of God, with out Him nothing in my life would be possible.
1 comments:
Trev is not the type to phone, or for that matter write, and tell you what he thinks so I will write and tell you what he verbalizes. He said the other day that Dawson is a very good looking kid. Just so you know Trev does not say that about many kids. I would say that I have to agree with Trev. Oh and I think that with every picture he looks more and more like Dave did in his baby pictures. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment