It seems like forever since I have last updated our blog, really it's only been 8 days. These past 8 days have been some of the most challenging for Dave and I as parents. The reason for this was a baby who started teething(yes it's early) and also developed a cough and cold, great combo. This resulted in many sleepless nights (he was up fussing sometimes every 2 hours) and just a generally unhappy boy. But last night he had a good sleep and seems to be in a much better mood today, so I took a few shots.
Have you ever heard of a Bumbo? It's a strange looking, foamy like, baby seat made in South Africa. This seat is great because it helps baby learn to sit up properly. Dawson loves sitting in his Bumbo, I think it makes him feel like a big boy. Here he is helping me make supper.
Last night Grandma Andrus came over for a visit. Dawson, Grandma, and Daddy hung out for the evening and I got to have a night out! I went to a baby shower for Dawson's newest girlfriend Sabrina Tuton. It felt great to be baby free for a few hours, especially after the long week we had. (kind of ironic that I get a chance to spend sometime on my own and I spend it at a baby shower! But hey, when the baby started crying I didn't have to deal with it!!)

1 comments:
Bumbo's are the best - that's one thing I always recommend to new mom's now - free's up the hands:).
I'm sorry to hear that your week has been hard - sounds like we've been going through some of the same feelings. It's always so encouraging to know that you aren't alone:).
I hope this coming week is easier for all of you!
Post a Comment