I have now reached the half way point of my pregnancy! (man does pregnancy #3 ever fly by). I promise I will post a belly picture soon. (just have to find the time).
This Friday we have an ultrasound and are hoping to find out the sex of the baby. Just for fun I want to know what you think I might be having. Click on the link below to cast your vote! I would love it if you would also leave a comment on this post and let me know why you guessed what you did!
Here are a few facts about this pregnancy:
- I have craved sour fruits like crazy (especially in the first trimester)
- I had a bit of morning sickness (which I didn't have with the previous pregnancies)
- I think my baby belly looks the same as it did with the boys
-The Chineses Birth Chart says it will be a boy
- Dawson is certain that he is getting a baby sister
http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/B844CCB09879AE00/
Happy Voting!!!
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

4 comments:
I used no scientific method whatsoever, but voted pink. Because with two little men around, you just need a little more estrogen in the house! :)
I am saying girl because there have been so many baby boys I know of lately... there is some balance to be had!! Plus, you are a beautiful, gentle, feminine spirited woman - you need a little pink bundle to pass all your wisdoms on to!!
I said pink just because I really like Andrus girls (possibly a tad bias). BUT as we all know, we Andrus' sure do make cute little boys!! Either way we can't wait to meet this new little blessing!!! I can't believe how time flies!
Rach
pink. because at some point i have to be right, right? can't wait to find out!!!
and you're right, 3rd pregnancies go by SO quickly!! can't believe you're already halfway!!
Post a Comment