Mommy: "Dawson it's time to come upstairs and have a bath"
Dawson: "I can't momma I'm downdairs (downstairs) watching hockey with Dabe (Dave)"
(lately he been trying out our first names!!)
____
Dawson: "Momma, did you know God made Ryan, and Ella, and Dawson, and the leebs (leaves), and my's toes. (insert long pause as he looks down at my feet) and even yours dirty feet momma. "
(clearly I need a pedicure)
____
This is the first thing Dawson said to me this morning:
Dawson: "Momma, dragons like donuts. Not just donuts, they like crunchy donuts and bouncy ones too momma"
(must have had quite the dream)
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

1 comments:
i love the conversations that emerge with toddlers - and livie has been trying out our first names too, except the other morning she was running around the house looking for me yelling, "kimmy! kimmy!! where are you, kimmy??" no one calls me kimmy anymore, except for my mom...maybe that's where she picked it up - kind of funny:).
Post a Comment