Cooper is officially one week old! We celebrated his birthday by taking him to the doctor for his one week followup appointment. He now weighs a whopping 6lbs, 5oz, which the doctor says is fantastic because he usually gives babies 2 weeks to surpass their birth weight! I think he will be outgrowing the preemie clothes we had to buy him sooner than we thought! So, what has Cooper been up to the past week? Sleeping, eating and pooping pretty much sums it up. So far he has been a really good baby, already sleeping through the night! Ha, I am so kidding!! Right now he eats about every 2 hours day and night, so needless to say I'm not getting a lot of sleep, but I know eventually that will change. He has more fussy periods than Dawson did, but that is most likely due to the fact that he was early and his tummy is a little more sensitive.
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

3 comments:
Karalee - he is super cute! I am happy things are going well - and yes, being able to shower every day is a wonderful accomplishment - so far I have no idea how I am going to do it - I have yet to shower when Jackie is awake and I am the only one home w/ her....
i can't get over how tiny cooper is! so precious:).
so glad to hear that you're doing well - been praying for you.
i've taken to having bubble baths at night to unwind and washing my hair in the kitchen sink in the morning to wake up - the things you do to figure out how to stay sane...and clean:).
He is so cute! I can't believe how tiny he is when compared to the catcher's glove. I found sometimes the best time to have a shower was either when both kids were asleep or at least Megan. Ethan I could put in a bouncy chair while I showered. I still sometimes wait either until both kids are in bed or make sure Megan's occupied and Ethan's in a bouncy chair in the bathroom with me.
Post a Comment