Monday, March 3, 2008

Here We Grow Again!!!!

We are thrilled to announce that this September we will go from a family of three to a family of four!! My official due date is September 15th!

So far the pregnancy has gone really well. I have been a lot more tired than last time (I really think that chasing a one year old around has a lot to do with that). Thankfully I only experienced the occasional bout of nausea, but no throwing up. Right now I am halfway through week 12 and am already starting to feel my energy level increase.

This past Friday I had my first doctor's appointment. I was so excited to hear the heartbeat (I wasn't able to at 12 weeks with Dawson), 160 bpm!

So that all for now. I will continue to update you on my progress and I promise a belly picture soon!

3 comments:

The Olson's said...

I've been waiting for this day!!! Thanks so much for the update. This is exactly the kind of post that I love. It makes me feel like I am not a continent away. I know that I am still relying on a Blog to update me... but you are uber busy and I am just so thankful for your constant updates!!

Rach
P.S. I am stoked about belly pics!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on baby #2! I hope all goes well for you and that you don't experience too much nausea.
All the best and I look forward to seeing pictures.

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!

i'm so excited for you, karalee!! congratulations!:) you'll love having two!

look forward to seeing pictures:)