Sunday, March 9, 2008

13 Weeks!!

Well here you have it, the first of many baby bump pictures! Not too impressive yet, but I'm sure by the end of next month there will be a noticeable change. Here is what the baby has been up to the past 13 weeks:
-Fingerprints have formed on it's tiny fingertips
-Veins and organs are clearly visible through it's still-thin skin
-It's body is starting to catch up to it's head (which is a third of it's body size now)
-Is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

I can already tell I have entered the 2nd Trimester, mainly because I have energy again!! So far my only complaints are heartburn and the occasional hip and lower back pain, really I can't complain!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Karalee!

Jocelyn said...

Isn't it amazing what happens in just 3 months? I found Zantac helped control my heartburn when I was pregnant. My doctor said it was safe.

kimberley said...

such a cute tiny baby bump! you look beautiful:).