I've heard a lot on TV lately about voter apathy, particularly in the youth of our country. But, never did I think that my own child would display such an attitude, especially at such a young age!
The other day I decided I was going to watch the leadership debate on the evening news, because I have no idea who I am going to vote for. So I sat down on the couch and began watching. About ten minutes into the debate Dawson came up to me and gave me a look. This look said "come on mom this show is so lame". He then proceeded to take the remote from me, move to face the TV, and change the channel. Very satisfied he gave me a grin and went over and sat in his little chair. Well, I wasn't too impressed. So I took the remote and switched the channel back. To my surprise this little battle happened three more times, until finally I decided to just turn the TV off!
Thankfully we have a few years to teach him the importance of voting!!!
What a little turkey!!
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

1 comments:
that's hilarious!!
could be the male genes that are at the root of the remote control battle too:).
Post a Comment