Monday, February 25, 2008

Hit And Run :(

This past Sunday we woke up to discover that our dear Rhonda the Honda had fallen victim to a hit and run accident, what a bummer. So with no one to point a finger at, it looks like we are going to have to swallow the cost to get her fixed! It will cost us the $500 deductible, which I know will be only a small amount of what the actual body work will cost, but still I could think of much better things I could spend that money on! What is truly ironic is that this is the third time we have had body work done on this exact part of the car (twice damaged by other vehicles, once by a deer). Each time the car has been damaged Dave says, "Why can't they just take out the bumper too", which really needs to be replaced. Maybe next time, well lets hope that never happens!



Dawson out with dad surveying the crime scene