Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy 2008 everyone, hope you enjoyed your holiday! Before all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas break arrived, I had visions of the great time we would have and mostly of all the sleep Dave and I would catch up on. The first did come true, we had a great time with our families. The whole catching up on sleep thing did not, thanks to an ear infection, which resulted in many restless nights for our little boy. My mom was gracious enough to entertain Dawson the mornings we were in Three Hills, so Dave and I could sleep in a bit, which definitely helped!

We spent very little time at home this holiday break. The weekend before Christmas we spent out at Dave's parents, then Christmas Eve to Boxing Day in Three Hills. We then returned to Red Deer for a few days and back to Three Hills for the weekend before New Years. My Uncle Bill, Aunt Heather and the girls were in Three Hills visiting , it was so great to see them again! We spent New Years eve at home (Dave's parents came over) watching Corner Gas until midnight and then we went straight to bed (oh, the excitement!!)

So, needless to say I am looking forward to settling back into routine. I'm also looking forward to Dawson sleeping through the night again. Poor guy has just started his second round of antibiotics, hopefully this ear infection will disappear quickly.

Mom and Dad with all the little cousins
Sleepy Livie
Trinity you make such a great babysitter!
Playing hockey with the boys!



0 comments: