Friday, September 14, 2007

10 Months Old!!

On Tuesday Dawson reached the 10 month milestone!! Here are a few things he's been up to this past month:

Weight: 19-20lbs
Height: 28" (almost time for a new car seat)
Standing: He loves to stand and is very confident in doing it, he will even pull himself up on your pant leg.
The month the teeth arrived: In a matter of weeks he went from 1 tooth to 4 (and is cutting 2 more right now), this has caused many a sleepless night :(
Temper Tantrums: Yes they have started, yikes! If we are forcing him to do something he doesn't like he screams(and trust me it's loud) I think his sometimes grumpy disposition has a lot to do with the arrival of so many teeth in so little time.

Despite his somewhat grumpy demeanor this past month, he has been so much fun to be around. I always knew I love my child when he was born, but I never thought I would like him so much too, he's a great little person!!

0 comments: