Several weeks ago we took Dawson for his first visit to Petland, he had a great time. He got the chance to pet a puppy, snake and bird, thankfully I think the puppy was his favorite!
I can't wait to hold this curious little great nephew! Looking forward to our family get together! Thanks for keeping up your family blog...great way to keep up with the ever changing little man (and the frazzled parents).
I am a wife to a wonderful husband (Dave),a mother to three amazing little boys(Dawson 5,Cooper 3 &and, Nixon 1), and most importantly I am a Child of God, with out Him nothing in my life would be possible.
2 comments:
That last picture is one of the best family pics that you have posted! Everyone looks great and happy.
I can't wait to hold this curious little great nephew! Looking forward to our family get together! Thanks for keeping up your family blog...great way to keep up with the ever changing little man (and the frazzled parents).
Post a Comment