Yesterday, we went to Calgary to meet Jacqueline Hill! Jacqueline's mom Jenny and I have been friends since we were about 12 years old. Jenny, remember those years in junior high when we would dream about what it would be like to be married with children, isn't it hard to believe we are at that stage now? It's going to be so much fun having kids so close in age!
Jacqueline is such an angel! Even though in all of the pictures I have of her she is sleeping, she was actually awake for a good part of our visit. Yesterday was Dawson's first time meeting a dog that was right down at his level! He thought Brutis was great. He would just giggle when Brutis would lick his face, it was adorable! Now I really want to get him a puppy of his own, but I'm not sure we could handle puppy training and a 5 month old! Auntie Rachel and Uncle Trevor, I think you should bring Kimchi home for a visit this summer. I have a feeling Dawson and Kimchi would get along great.

1 comments:
Sound like a plan to me!!
Post a Comment