Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Heaven Is For Real


A friend of mine recently lent me this book to read,  Heaven is for Real- A Little Boys Astounding Story of His Trip To Heaven and Back.   It's the true story of a  three year old boy Colton, whose spirit supposedly left his body and went to heaven while undergoing major surgery.  His life was saved and over time he reveals his heavenly experience to his family.  I was a little skeptical at first about the book but in the end really liked it.    I always find the idea of heaven hard to wrap my mind around, it seems so far away and almost mystical. This book definitely has me thinking about heaven and the power of prayer in a whole new light.  If Heaven is just as Colton described, I can't wait to go there!  I highly recommend this book, whether you believe his story is legitimate or not, it's an encouraging and enjoyable read.

0 comments: