Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you, but I kind of get excited when the new year rolls around. For me it symbolizes a fresh start, a chance to realign my priorities and get life back into order (especially after a busy holiday season). This year my resolution is to get more organized. I am definitely what you would call a closet messy person. On an average day my house appears to be mostly in order, but don't you dare open a closet door because then you will truly know what kind of housekeeper I am. So, armed with a stack of books on organization that I checked out of the library, I am bound and determined to overcome my closets and cupboards! I will let you if I discover any great tips from all my reading.

So how about you, do you have any New Years resolutions?

Dawson's resolution is to become a better skater and he is well on his way!

0 comments: