I enjoy cooking for my family, and always strive to add new dishes to our menu, just to keep things interesting. But lately I've been feeling the lunch time blahs and I know that the kids are too when they say "spaghetti again". So I decided to try something different for lunch today and they loved it.
2 tbsp. peanut butter
1 white(or whole wheat) flour tortilla (10inch, 25cm size)
1/2 cup chopped apple
1 tsp. brown sugar, packed
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Spread the peanut butter with the knife on the tortilla. Scatter the apple on the peanut butter.
Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a cup. Sprinkle over the apple. Roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to meld.
Makes 1 wrap

1 comments:
Yummy! I am going to try that tomorrow for the kids! Sometimes I make "peanut butter and banana" wraps and they are very tasty too :)
Post a Comment