Saturday, August 7, 2010

Introducing.....

Nixon Peter Yates Andrus

Born: August 5, 2010 at 5:30pm (2 1/2 weeks early)
Weight: 6lbs, 5oz
Length: 18 3/4"
Hair: Blond (I know everyone is wondering if we have another red head!)
Name Significance:
Nixon:"son of Nickolas" picked simply because we liked it.
Peter: named after his great grandpa Peters (yes Pete Peters!) he passed away when I was one years old, but I know he loved kids and would have loved to meet my boys!
Yates: named after his great great grandpa Foxall who had a wonderful impact on my life growing up, he lived to 102 years old! Nixon we hope you inherit his zest for life and love of chocolate!

More details to come, but for now it's nap time!

3 comments:

kimberley said...

such a perfect little face. congratulations, again. so excited for you all!

Jenny Hill said...

Congratulations Karalee and family!

It almost makes me want another one... almost.

Bernie and Heather said...

He's adorable....can't wait to meet him!