This conversation occurred as I was bent over buckling one of kids into their seats in the van, which is becoming a bit of a challenge with my growing tummy.
Sophia: "Wow Karalee you have a big bum!" (accompanied by a lot of laughter)
Karalee: "Really Sophia, why thank you. I know you're just joking around honey, but you should be careful about joking about a person's body, because it might make some people really sad."
Dawson: "You don't have to be sad mommy, you're a grown up and it's okay to be humongous."
Just the words a pregnant woman wants to hear!
_____
Dawson: "Mommy, let's play dress up"
Karalee: "Okay honey."
Dawson begins rummaging through the dress up box, pulls out a Santa hat and places it on my head.
Dawson: "Okay Santa Claus let me cover your eyes, you have leprosy and need to be baptised before I throw you in the lions den."
Now that's quite the imagination!!!
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

1 comments:
It's amazing what kind of things kids can think up isn't it! I enjoy reading your conversations with Dawson. All the best when your new little man arrives!
Post a Comment