Monday, April 27, 2009

Time To Catch Up...

The last month or so has been busy with activity, but unfortunately I've had very little time to blog any of it. So, because I'm getting behind, here's a little photo montage to get you all caught (because I know your just dying to know what we've been up to lately)!


Another trip to the zoo, this time with Auntie Becky, Uncle Trevor & Auntie Rachel.






After the zoo, T&R took us for our first Korean food experience, yummy!






Easter Egg Fun!!!






4 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Your boys are always looking so smiley and content. It almost makes me wonder if you have that "perfect life" we all dream of, where your children are obedient all the time and get along like best friends. Which makes me jealous. They're really not that good ALL the time, are they? (Come on, help a girl out.) :)

Shauna said...

Haha, oh Tyler! Who takes photos and would post them about the screaming and crying that goes on? OK, well I write about it, but don't necessarily take photos of it.

Great photos Karalee!

Karalee said...

I'm killing myself laughing as I read your comment Tyler!! I would love to say my children are cherubs and that they get along all the time, alas that is not the case. Would it make you feel better if I told you my evening reading material as of late has been "Ask The Super Nanny-What Every Parent Wants To Know"

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Passing an award your way. :) Stop by my blog to pick it up, if you like.

And yes, thank-you, that makes me feel a lot better! :)