In March Dawson is going to be the ring bearer is his Aunty's wedding. Right now we are deciding what outfit he should wear. The colors for the wedding are black and red. So what outfit do you like best? Ultimately the final decision will be made by the bride, but it would be fun to see what you think! Isn't he handsome!! It was next to impossible to get him to stand still for a picture in each outfit. Posing for wedding pictures is going to be interesting!
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

10 comments:
He looks more free in the second outfit. The first one is so cute, too, but more like a miniature business man. I vote for the vest!
OOhhh too cute! I like the little bow tie..they only have so many years they can wear those and they still be "cute" rather then the more "mature" regular tie. Just my opinion though :)
They both are cute but I do like the outfit with the red vest. Which ever one you choose he will look adorable.
Mom
He's so cute he could wear anything - but I'm loving the vest!
Frieda
I also have to vote for the vest - he is adorable in both though.
HE IS SO CUTE!! Personally I like the red vest! What adorable outfits!!!!
Trev votes for the top suit!
I agree with the others that he looks good in both. I vote for the red vest one. The pop of color looks so good on him.
He's just too cute in either one!! Hope you all have fun.
i say, go with the vest - if that's what the bride likes of course:).
Post a Comment