This was a SUPER FANTASTIC blog!! I loved it! It helps me to feel like maybe we did not miss Christmas for a second year in a row. The smilebox idea was brilliant.
Thank you for posting this... I know that it must be frustrating for you (a get stuff done person) being in a family of Andrus' (sit back and do nothing people). I just want you to know that being so far away from home it is nice to have someone like you who keeps us up to date. I really appreciate everything that you do. The korean in me wants to tell you 'you have such a big heart'. I know that this sounds cheesy but I am truly greatful to have a wonderful sister-in-law and friend like you. Rachel
I am a wife to a wonderful husband (Dave),a mother to three amazing little boys(Dawson 5,Cooper 3 &and, Nixon 1), and most importantly I am a Child of God, with out Him nothing in my life would be possible.
1 comments:
This was a SUPER FANTASTIC blog!! I loved it! It helps me to feel like maybe we did not miss Christmas for a second year in a row. The smilebox idea was brilliant.
Thank you for posting this... I know that it must be frustrating for you (a get stuff done person) being in a family of Andrus' (sit back and do nothing people). I just want you to know that being so far away from home it is nice to have someone like you who keeps us up to date. I really appreciate everything that you do. The korean in me wants to tell you 'you have such a big heart'. I know that this sounds cheesy but I am truly greatful to have a wonderful sister-in-law and friend like you.
Rachel
Post a Comment